
Scott and I were in the serious dating stage this time last year. He proposed to me March 19th (he argues that it was the 18th, but I am pretty sure it was the 19th) and we were married in the Sacramento temple on June 27th. It has been smooth sailing since! Scott graduated (from the Mechanical Engineering program at BYU) this past summer. With this not so great economy, finding a job that he can use his degree has been tricky. He's been working for a company called Meter Solutions, but it looks like he might land a more permanent pretty soon here. Scott is a such a hard worker, I can't wait for him to start a job that he really enjoys! I recently started working in Senator Bennett's election office. I love it! Campaigning is so exciting to me. This will be the fourth campaign that I have worked on, but the first one I get paid to work on! If you are in Utah, make sure you vote for him next November;)
We recently moved to Draper, so far we really like it! Still haven't made very many friends up here. We end up driving down to Provo/Orem every weekend to see friends! But we really like where we live. Married life has been awesome, there is nothing like living with your best friend!
You are a beautiful couple. Sorry we missed your wedding.
ReplyDeleteyall are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteTime for another post love...
ReplyDeleteOkay oak now you need to actually post stuff!! I love you. Cant wait to see you again.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. You actually put up a post! Now I seriously need updates. I can't stand living this far away from you and not knowing everything about your life! More words and pictures ASAP. I love you most! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOakley! Berkeley and I found your blog through Ashley Wise. I hope you don't mind us stalking. I am so glad that married life is treating you well. What an adorable couple the two of you make.
ReplyDelete