Friday, February 26, 2010

Goodnight song


Tonight was a good night. We went out with some of our favorite friends to a fun restaurant, got (sugar free) frozen yogurt from my new favorite yogurt place, then this...


Scott plays/sings almost every night, but I especially liked it tonight. He was singing the song he wrote when he proposed :) Sweet dreams..
-Oak


5 comments:

  1. Sweet husband. I'm excited to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know u had a blog!!! yay when r we gonna play?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got a blog too Oakley! I was going to write a comment on facebook, but then I didn't want a zillion notifications from everyone else letting you know they had a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oakley...Thats so cute and I loved the honeymoon pics. I want to go there now. It looks stunning. So glad that you are blogging. Now, I need to find my camera and I can also start up again. I miss ya

    ReplyDelete