Ummm.....

I was going through a bunch of old pics last night. What a little angel on top, right?! I hope someday we get a little boy just like Scott. I love hearing family stories about his childhood. One of these days I need to document them. He sounds like the perfect little guy. I can only pray that his loving nature/well behaved-ness pays off, and we get one just like that. Heaven knows, if all of our kids turn out the way I was (as a child;))... Well, we'll have our hands full! I can just hear the words my mom used to frequently say to me, "I hope you have seven kids that are just like you!". Well mom, I hope we have a couple less kids, that are just like Scott, with one or two little Oakley's in there to keep us on our toes ;). Can't hardly wait to see our little girls personality develop! I kind of feel like there's a sassy side in there. A sweet side too :).
P.S. Don't let this post fool you. Scott turned out to be one heck of a tease for a brother!
Ahh babies are perfect. Not much longer for you!!
ReplyDelete