Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Sunday night was awesome. We decided that since our baby will be here soon, we had better get the Christmas stuff out. In reality, I always want to jump the gun for Christmas! But it sounded like a legitimate excuse, right? Anyways, we put on good old fashioned Christmas tunes, made pizza, opened up a bottle of sparkling cider and put up our few decorations :). It was fun, cozy and romantic. We won't be getting much alone time for a while, it felt perfect. After decorating we cuddled up to the fire and started a Christmas movie. The animated "Christmas Carol" is scary! Seriously, such a dark Disney movie. I made Scott change it, because it didn't feel Christmasy at all. So we watched last year's Glee Christmas episode. Good music, dumb show. Anyways, it was a perfect night. I love that husband of mine so much. Nothing is more fun than just hanging out, just the two of us. We have such a fun and goofy time. Couldn't pick a better best friend :)

1 comment:

  1. Your night sounds wonderful! Husbands are the best. And I'm totally a believer in putting up Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving. Oh and for 37.5 weeks.. you look great! Can't wait to see pics of your little one when she arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete