Monday, February 20, 2012


Valentines day!! I love V-day. This year I was a real slacker and didn't decorate at all.  I thought about it the day of, but opted out. One of the many fun things about having a baby who can't argue with you?? Photo shoots! Yes, I dressed Scarlett up and took a few pics. Had to, it was her first Valentines day;).



On the actual night of V-day, we went over to Brian and Lauren's to help babysit Beck and Paisley so that Christiana and Justin could go out. Lauren made a delicious pizza dinner, of course, with romantic table settings and sparkling cider. It was yummy and beautiful! 
The next day Scott and I dropped Scarlett off With her G-ma & G-pa P so that we could go on a real Valentine's day date. We just went to dinner at La Jolla Groves, then instead of mini golf (the plan), we decided we were too tiered and just wanted to get back to our baby. Dinner was perfect anyway :).


Daddy with this other Valentine :)









Mommy and daddy date
Scott's gift to me -- The B.O.B. revolution! I have been wanting this so I could take Scar on my runs :)

My gift to Scott -- 52 Reasons I LOVE you! And a BYU jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment