Monday, April 2, 2012

Jenica's birthday

Jenica (aka Yenica) is one of my best friends.  For her birthday last week, we went downtown SL to Benihana.  Very yummy place where they cook the food right in front of you and put on a show. We had a great time. While we were there, a group of obvious athletes (6+ foot tall men) walked in to the back area where we were sitting and were seated at the table just next to us. Scott was star struck. One of these huge men was Kevin Durant, the #1 player in the NBA last year. All the guys at our table were pretty giddy.. I decided I had better get a pic of him with Scarlett. He was actually very cute about it. He wasn't sure how to hold a baby, so I helped him get in position. He asked "am I doing it right" which we thought was kind of funny. All in all it was a great night with great friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENICA! You are one of my favorite people ;).

These two love each other :)

Scar with Kevin Durant!

This server (Felix) might have been the funniest, most flamboyant servers ever

Make a wish!

2 comments:

  1. Matt told me about Kevin Durant holding Scar and just about FREAKED OUT with jealousy. Hopefully some of his talent rubbed off on her and she'll be a baller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment the other day on my phone but it wouldn't let me! Thank you for the sweet post!!! I'm so glad I could share my birthday with one of my absolute favorite people on the planet :)

    ReplyDelete