Tuesday, September 20, 2011

28 Weeks and counting...




Getting bigger by the minute. This little girl is growing fast! She now weighs 2.2 lbs, and is about 14.8 inches long. This is all according to babycenter.com:) She's a mover and a shaker! Feeling her toss around in there is absolutely amazing. Even when it wakes me up at 3am, I get excited. The coolest/freakiest thing is seeing my stomach move. All of the sudden she'll either kick or punch me and I see a little ball on the side of my belly! Violent, I know. It's the coolest thing seeing her move:) Can't wait to meet this feisty little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Feisty?? I can't imagine why you'd think she'll be feisty with a mommy like you... :) Oak, you are looking amazing! So freaking cute! I want to rub your belly through the computer! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be the best little mama ever! so cute!

    ReplyDelete