Monday, September 12, 2011

It's a girl!



So back 9 weeks ago, this is how we told our family "it's" actually a "she"! We had all the cupcakes filled with pink frosting so that when they bit into them, they knew it was a girl. I copied my friend Brittney Winder. It was a fun idea. Turned out really cute :)

Finding out it was a girl was really cool. I was so sure it was a boy! I just really felt like I had a little guy in there. Don't know why, but I was sure of it. Scott thinks I believed that silly ring test... Which I kind of did. It worked for Christiana! Or maybe it's because I always wished I had an older brother so I thought maybe I could/would have a boy first. Anyways, I was way off base! So Madeleine came with us to the ultra sound. They said no cameras allowed, but she snuck some footage with the video camera on my phone. Sly little thing! When the tech told us it was a girl, I was shocked. I asked her to check again, and again! When she could see my doubt, she put the little scanner thing (whatever it's called!) on her belly. She (the tech) is having a boy so she was able to show me the difference. There was quite a difference ;). It was cute seeing Scott so excited. I think he secretly wanted a girl. On our way home, he said "do you think she'll be a daddy's girl?". Adorable :). So there you have it, bring on the ribbons and bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment