Let's play catch up!
Some new milestones;
-Grabs everything! (about 4 months?)
-Sits up and stays all by herself. (about 5 months)
-Sits in a high chair (5months)
-Throws little tantrums... Maybe we shouldn't have that under milestones? (5 months)
-Sleeps in HER OWN BED! Yes, we did co-sleeping for a LONG time. Which to be honest, I miss. I love snuggling that little bug. But I am glad that she is able to sleep on her own. (6 months. June 12th to be exact! This was obviously a big deal.)
-Signed "all done"!!! Can you believe that?! At first we thought she was just waving, but then we noticed she does it when we say "all done". She is so young to be signing. Although, I'm not sure she has any clue what it means ;) (6 months)
-Rolling over. She started rolling to one side a few weeks ago. Okay, so I am with this baby like 24/7. Somehow I kept missing her roll over! Scott saw it, even one of my friends saw it before I did. What the heck? I think she was messing with me. Anyways, She now rolls both ways. No more setting her on the bed without standing right there! Scary.
-Her hair is starting to grow a little!
Let the pictures begin. Since we are pretty behind on blogging, there are lots:)
 |
| What up mom?! |
 |
| Yeah, I see you. Now get me out of here. |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Loves her dada |
 |
| Aunty Brynne |
 |
| Family and friends at Provo Beach Resort |
 |
| Fun night |
 |
| The Scarlett's |
 |
| Meeting daddy for lunch:) |
 |
| Made my own baby food |
 |
| Spinach was a hit! |
 |
| Deer in headlights |
 |
| Uncle E holding Christian, Scar and Pais |
 |
| I like to sit up all by myslef! |
 |
| First time in a high chair! |
 |
| Visiting Great Grandma P |
 |
| Daddy's girl |
 |
| Little Monroe |
 |
| Clark family din din |
 |
| Discovered a buddy in the mirror. Now she talks to her new friend. |
 |
| First time in a shopping cart like a big girl |
 |
| Aquarium with cousins |
 |
| Aunty C |
 |
| Date <3 |
 |
| Game night while Mercedes and Aaron came to visit |
 |
| Aaron with Scarlett and Vera. These two are going to be great friends! |
 |
| Sunday walk with the Attigs |
 |
| New trick. Gives mommy a heat attack every time ;) |
 |
| Scar bar and Vera beara |
 |
| Best friends. Cousin love. |
 |
| My smiley girl |
 |
| Feeding the ducks at our lake |
 |
| Cuddles |
 |
| FIRST NIGHT IN THE CRIB! Big girl:) |
 |
| Gordon and Carole Hansen's reception. Hanging out with Jen and the kids since our hubbies had to leave early. |
 |
| Jenica! |
 |
| Someone hates it when mommy gets her hair done. This was along appointment. Babysitter next time. |
 |
| yamaka |
 |
| Picking cherries at grandma and grandpa P's. Yum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment