Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Memorial Day

Memorial day was a few weeks ago. Mercedes was still in town and my mom and dad came up too. I convinced Scott into getting a BBQ so we could throw a little shin dig. It was a good time. We ate lots of yummy food, played volleyball and enjoyed the good company. Memorial day is so much more than a day for BBQ's though, I would feel a lack of gratitude not mentioning how thankful I am for all of the soldiers that have died for our country and our freedom. Thank you soldiers! My mom and dad put flowers on our grandpa's grave.

Here are pics from that day. I wish we got more with everyone who was there!

Scarlett and Scarlett

She loves her Papa Rock

Grilled pineapple. Soooo delicious.

Running the BBQ

Aunty Brig and Uncle Kev

Maddy and Eldis

Eldis, Doug and Yaya

Aunty Brig 

Mercedes and me

As always ;)

Mama and my man

Volleyball

Festive little thing


Look alikes 

Mama's girl

No comments:

Post a Comment