Most of my friends know, I work full time on Senator Bennett's re-election campaign. Got the job last October, working towards his election this November. I LOVE campaigning, BUT you have to be passionate about it and willing to put in the hours. And by hours I mean weeks where you work like 13, 14 hour days. Poor Scotty. He has been amazing these past few weeks of madness. We are getting ready for neighborhood caucus meetings (every neighborhood in the State will have their caucus meeting March 23rd which is Tuesday). This will determine how many delegates we (Senator Bennett) gets. Very important. So in preparing for March 23rd we have been doing debates with the other candidates, packet stuffing, phone calls, event after event (Including one with Mitt Romney last weekend!), fundraising, etc.. Lots of work and lots of people volunteering. Scott has become a pro volunteer. He is so supportive, I love it.
Shells and I sorting..
Some of the boys watching March Madness while stuffing :)

Awesome volunteers everywhere!
Bennett 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment