Oh the things spouses do that drive us nuts... For those of you who know my sweet hubby, know that he does a lot of those things! Scott is the worlds biggest tease. Thats what happens when you are the only boy and have the duty of teasing 4 sisters day in and day out.
That boy loves music, and that is one of the things I love most about him. I adore his guitar playing (except when I am trying to watch the bachelor, and I can't hear). But there is something about the recorder that drives me insane! A recorder is like a plastic flute.. Scott found an old one in his parents basement last week. It was funny to watch him try to make up songs at first.. then not so much! He just sits there while he watches TV blowing and making high pitch sounds. So I had to hide it from him. He thinks its too funny to get a rise out of me. In my defense, I did warn him.
It looks darling and innocent. Give it 20 minutes..
Those baskets on top of the cabinets looked like a good idea :)
What an evil wifey!
Ladies and gentlemen, the perfect hiding spot. He'll never know it's missing!
AWESOME!!
ReplyDeletehahahaha you are too funny Oak!
ReplyDeletehaha yes scott is the biggest tease. THE BIGGEST. Scott doesn't read this does he? Otherwise he will find it....
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this post just made my day! You are hilarious (especially that you took pictures of you hiding it lol) and I have to admit he is hilarious too...sorry! xoxox Jenica
ReplyDeleteUntil he reads this post. :)
ReplyDeleteFor the record, you are far from the only one that finds the recorder annoying. When we were little Kris snatched Karlee's away from her after she had played Three Blind Mice for the millionth time and threw it into the woods behind our house. She cried and cried. At my mother's insistence we all were sent outside to search for it, but despite our efforts (or perhaps because of our strategic lack of effort) I don't think the recorder was ever found. Mission accomplished.
Nice work, Oakley. I love it! You are so perfect for Scotty.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness i soooo know how you feel!! my husband is the biggest tease and I totally fell inlove with his guitar playing and beautiful voice but sometimes he just knows how to annoy you!! even with music! (although instead of playing something like the recorder, which, thank goodness he doesn't own one, he sings falsetto or something like that, man does it drive me nuts, and in public!) but you just gotta love em for getting you to smile atleast :)
ReplyDeleteOakley! I just found your blog address on fb! You and your hubby are so cute:) I am excited to keep up with your lives through the blogging world. I am terrble at blogging but if you want to check out ours its : brittnyandstephenthompson.blogspot.com ... Hopefully we will run into you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteoak. that is so funny i love it. i am going to now go and hide all of the things that rob plays with that annoys me. so thanks for the idea
ReplyDelete