Brittney and I have been friends for years. We had so much fun in high school and our first year of college, but she moved down to Southern Utah and we didn't see each other for a couple years. Lame excuse not to stay in touch. It was weird because we used to be together all the time! We worked our first couple jobs together at a pizza parlor and at Red Robin (not even ashamed)! Anyways, we recently reunited and have been hanging out again. Its so much fun, our hubbys hit it off and we all four have a blast together. So happy to have her back:)
No, this was not a posed picture. Everytime we get together these two love jamming on the guitars... They could for hours at a time if we left them alone.
oh ur so sweet! did u love my shout out to u? i love my lazy eye in that pic haha whens our next date?
ReplyDeleteOak, You are the cutest. Miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures:)
ReplyDeletehey oak! I love the pics. you and brit are so cute. I have such great memories with you guys.
ReplyDelete