Getting ready for our baby girl has been such a fun/time consuming process. If you know me, you know I am a last minute kind of girl. Ask about my wedding, ask about my record of showering, drying my hair, and getting ready for church in 17 minutes (impressive, right?), ask about my 30 page paper that was due the next day (I knew about it for over a month), ask about that talk I gave when I was 16 where I played a church song (the entire song), on a boom box from the stand because I forgot to prepare my talk... yes, my parents were glaring at me. Point is, I ALWAYS wait until the last second to prepare. Not this time! You might find it shocking that I am so on the ball with prepping for her. I've had people tell me "don't worry too much about getting a nursery put together, or having everything. All she is going to need when she comes out is you!". Sweet? Yes. Realistic? Not for me. Maybe what they're saying is true, but lets face it, getting everything ready is way too much fun. It just gets me more excited to have her here. Picking a stroller was like picking out my wedding dress... Weird, I know. But that's how excited I get over everything. And surprisingly, Scott has been way into it too. He painted her room without my help at all! He even did a better job than I would have. I am obsessed with everything baby. Not because I'm in a hot panic about having a baby, no, it's just so fun. This baby is going to be spoiled, I swore I would never be one of those moms... Can't wait for her arrival:)

Thanks Mama Donna for the swing! Like Scott in the basketball shorts with the black church socks? Yeah, we keep it classy.

Daddy and uncle Justin bringing up the crib. Yeah we probably should have just put it together in the actual room... It was a beast getting through the door.

Found this little puppy on KSL for $30! This is the ad. I wanted to take that sweet TV too;)

What a good mommy :)

Waalaa, changing tabel!
absolutely LOVE the changing table. love the colors you've chosen. so happy.
ReplyDeleteLove love love!!! Can't wait to meet my lil niece Scarlett!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you. Seriously, get ready for the biggest adventure of your life! Parenting is a crazy hard, but enormously rewarding endeavor. You're going to be awesome. Also, that dresser turned out AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! it all looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I painted an old dresser for a changing table too!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i love it!
ReplyDeleteOakley!!! Love the changing table, it looks amazing. I'm so excited for you and Scott.. little girls are soo fun!
ReplyDelete