In an effort to catch up on Scarlett's first 2 months of life, I picked some of my favorite pics to post. A few stats below:
-She has her daddy's pinched ears (adorable!) and big waved top lip
-Looks like she got mommy's dimples. At least on her right cheek for sure.
-She has long hands and feet. Grandma C says she will be a great piano player ;)
-Baby girl started holding her own head up (a little wobbly) at 4 days old!
-She started pushing up with her feet at 1 week. A strong little thing!
-She has been a very alert baby since day one. When she's awake, eyes wide open!
-She started smiling in her sleep at 1 week
-Started smiling in her sleep at 2 weeks
-Actual awake smiles at 6 weeks. I was so nervous because it seemed like cousin Pasiley and other babies were so smiley before Scarlett. I thought maybe she was a really serious baby, then one day she gave us a big smile! It was when her grandma Peterson was holding her. Since then, we get lots of smiles. This makes mommy and daddy so happy, every time!
-She is not lady like in the tooting department. Loud, long and lots...
-She loves to cuddle! So much so, she can hardly be set down ;). I'm not complaining though. Mommy loves waking up to morning cuddles! Sleeping with us is going to be a hard habit to kick...
-Her favorite music so far is Chopin, Mozart and Seal. Well those artist tend to calm her down!
-Her favorite song that mommy and daddy sing to her is "Bushel and a Peck" by Dorris Day. She smiles when we make fools of ourselves and sing this to her as animated as possible.
-She is a daddy's girl already. Those two are such buddies already. She already has him wrapped around her little finger ;).
-She coo's on and off all day long. It's adorable! The first time I heard it, I couldn't believe that sweet noise came from her. I was so excited.
-She is so loved! And not just by mommy and daddy. Her aunts and Uncles love to smother her with kisses. She has the most loving grandparents on both sides. And at one point there were 13 people in our hospital room just to see her. I wonder if she will be spoiled?
-At first almost everyone told us she looked like her daddy. Now most people says she is a good combo of both of us.
She was so skinny, but has finally started filling out and chubbing up! We have so much fun watching her do new little things everyday. Seeing how much she has changed and grown in the past two months is both fun and scary! We love our little girl so much and look forward to all the years ahead:).
Finally figuring out how to make her like bath time. Wrap her in a towel first, so she can soak in hot water. 4.5 weeks.














No comments:
Post a Comment