These are the pics we had done with LaBella photography. She was 9 days old. Love how well they turned out. Let me know if you are looking for a good photographer for baby pics. We loved her.
Cousin love
Lips!
Does she not look like her daddy's girl, or what?!
I will die of cuteness! How can you even stand it?! Love love love love all these. My favorite is the lips one. And yes, she looks like Scott, but I can totally see little Oakley in there too. Especially in the one with Paisley. Maybe I've just seen you sleep with your mouth open a lot. :) Haha!
I will die of cuteness! How can you even stand it?! Love love love love all these. My favorite is the lips one. And yes, she looks like Scott, but I can totally see little Oakley in there too. Especially in the one with Paisley. Maybe I've just seen you sleep with your mouth open a lot. :) Haha!
ReplyDelete