If you know our family well, you know we are obsessed with our cousins. Mimi is one of my favorite people of all time. As I have mentioned before, she is my "twin" cousin. She lives all the way out in Michigan, therefore we do not get to spend nearly enough time together. When we get around each other, we act like a couple of nerdy teenagers. This was the first time I got to meet her second son, Jude. This was her first time meeting Scar. It was a long overdue reunion.
We had a great time with all the Clark cousins and Jordan and Fan's wedding. What an awesome couple! We absolutely adore Fan and are so excited to have her in the fam. She made a stunning bride!
 |
| Mimers and I |
 |
| A bunch of "twin" cousins! |
 |
| Steph and Scar. Lovies. |
 |
| Three generations |
 |
| Scar and Jude hugs |
How did I not have that picture of Scar and Jude hugging???! So cute. I'm glad they got to finally meet each other so they can start dreaming of getting married on a ship. :) Love you, Oak. Miss you like crazy!
ReplyDelete