Monday, August 26, 2013

July 2013

Happy birthday America!!! My most favorite holiday-- Independence day. There is something so special about that holiday for me. I love being patriotic! We live in the most amazing country in the world. 
Also, more summer fun. Lots more outdoor activities. We went camping in the Uintas with the Peterson's. It was very fun, but would have been slightly more enjoyable had the babies all slept through the night and if Scarlett hadn't tried running off in every which direction (streams, woods, dirt etc...)! Maybe if I didn't have this huge bump on my belly, chasing her around would have been easier;). 
We enjoyed another trip to Moab. Hotter than heck, but some good family time. We ate yummy food, did a fun hike and spent some good time in the pool. 
We are thoroughly enjoying the heat. Minus the fact that I'm getting huge as this boy grows inside of me and I'm constantly sweating like a pig... Happy summer though!

Fire work show with the Parcells on the 2nd

Add caption

Lowes trip with our lazy little bug!

Visit from Vera on the 4th.

Daddy's girl

And Mommy's girl!

Stadium of fire

Shoe girl. Definitely a shoe girl. But can't get out.

Baby Rhea. Sweetest little peanut!

Lovin on her auntie

Pic for Uncle Jimmy in our "gun girl" gear.

On our way to camp in the Uintas.

Rained out. Eating in a jam packed motor home!

We decided camping with babies is not the easiest...

This girl loved rubbing dirt all over the place!

28 weeks

Happy girl at my doctors appointment. All the staff at the clinic adore Scarlett. They get excited every time I bring her. She entertains them all! My little performer.

Fro-yo date with mommy

New hobby-- putting all mom's headbands on at once.

Moab, here we come! Nice head rest...

Poolside entertainment. Singing "Sound of music" songs.

Reaching back for mom's hand during our little hike. Sweet girl.

Water break

Mom forgot hiking clothes...

A minor tantrum...

What girly girls. Into my make up bag.

Three peas in a pod

Snuggling baby Rhea girl

Why settle for only one plate of Mac and Cheese??

"Sound of Music" outdoor play

Those chocolate eyes memorize me... 

Great show

Prego pals. I'm 29 weeks.

Cowgirl

I love this sweet pic

Happy Pioneer day!

And I turned my head for two seconds. Filthy little gun slinger!

Just being a good mom and cleaning baby's ears.   


Beautiful Summer and beautiful Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment