Monday, August 26, 2013

Pranking the hubs...

Scott lives to scare me. He's always popping out of something or chasing me up the stairs making scary noises. I tell him he is going to give me anxiety and a heart attack by 40. He's relentless. SO, my turn I thought. A couple friends that I work with in YW's thought it would be fun to help me get him back. We got a repulsing and creepy wolf mask, and thought we'd scratch the high window for him to look out our second floor and have a good little scare. Maybe it doesn't sound that bad, but come on... If someone was tapping on your upper floor window, you'd be a little creeped.
We even did a dry run early in the day to make sure this went off without a hitch. Too bad I laughed too much and he knew something was up... We still managed to scare multiple neighbors and friends by driving a scratching on windows all over Daybreak! Even got the police called on us. Ooops!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment