Monday, August 26, 2013

August 2013, So far...

We are still in the last week of August, but what the heck! Let's see what we've done so far. It was my birthday on the 5th. Scott was out of town for work so my lovely daybreak girls took me out. What a great group of friends I have up here. They make me feel so special. It was nothing short of a good time. 
We took a little trip to Grace, ID for the Caribou County fair, always a blast. 
Lastly, my sweet sisters-in-law and mother-in-law threw me a sweet little baby shower. They are the best.
So many great friends. Thanks for the birthday treat!

My silly Daybreak girls.

I made a little collage of pics that capture the bugs personality. I love these shots. She is one spunky lover girl!

Loving the pond in Grace. She could have stayed there all day.

Playing with cousins

Fair rides with Graham

These two had a blast riding rides together.

Roller coaster with daddy and Brynne

The twins were so sweet to share their stroller ;)

These two have a very special bond <3>

Sometimes when you have a long drive home, you give your child cookies and suckers...

Serious golfer with his range finder...

This is actually a few months old. Just found it. Sweet cousins.

Showered by these ladies!



I have the best sisters in the world!

Insists on sleeping with all these toys...

Loving Christian's new sister. Meet baby Ellery Elizabeth Miller! Sweetest little thing.


35 weeks

Scott wanted to play catch so bad. I did it from the porch swing. True love.

Scarlett and Brighty. She loves this boy.

Add caption

Sweet little legs. Ahhh, I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment