Monday, August 26, 2013

March 2013/ Hawaii

March was a fun filled month! Scott and I took a trip to Hawaii leaving our little bug behind. Hardest thing ever!!! But a good recharge and came back feeling like a better mama. My awesome mom (Nonna) came out and took care of Scarlett, so I knew she was in great hands. Obviously Nonna spoiled her rotten. It took a few weeks to get back into the swing of things. We went with some of our best friends, the Millers as well as the Lohmeier's and a group of others we didn't meet until the trip. It was such a blast. We even went shark diving! I felt super brave since sharks are in my top five most terrifying things in the world. On our way out to the shark dive we saw Wales about 50 yards from our boat. It was an amazing and beautiful sight! Beaches were gorgeous and the weather was great. Our house was on the North Shore of Oahu. Absolutely stunning area! Great trip, great memories.

We also took a fun little trip down to St. George with our good friends, the Kellers. This was over Easter. Wish I got more pics in St. George! I was really sick that trip and only snapped a few.

March was absolutely an eventful month. 

Snuggles with baby

Last day before Hawaii with my bug. Made it a good one and spoiled her!


Jenni, 17 weeks!

Me, 11 weeks!

Dole ice cream. AMAZING!

Picking pearls. Hoping for the rare purple pearl and I got it!


Our back door view. Breath taking.

BYU Hawaii

Hawaii Temple

Scott and Mitch cuddles

Late night, game night!



Hanauma Bay. Absolutely beautiful snorkeling.


Missing our girl...

Mitch and Scott up there

Beach bums

Polynesian Cultural Center

The group


Ran into an old friend from home-- Ben Holbrook


Late night bonfire





Met up with my good friend Taylore! So fun seeing her and her cute fam.

Lost in thought...





On our way to the sharks!

Coolest excursion ever! 15+ sharks swimming all around us.

Finally home to our hula girl!

First day in nursery! They let her in at 16 months. They said she sang that loudest and bossed the older kids around!

Beautiful St. George

Golfer girl

Easter morning


Quick visit to Grandma Clark

Ready for the road trip home



No comments:

Post a Comment