Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life without sweets can still be sweet..

Going without sugar could easily be the worst thing ever. Or so you'd think! It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. These are some of my favorite non-sugar items.
Clementines

Sugar free Stover's. (I try to only have two pieces a day)

Sauteed mushrooms.. Weird I know. I crave them almost every day. I sautee them in "I can't believe it's not butter" and a little water, then add some sea salt. They are delicious.

I usually cook the zukini the same way I cook the mushrooms, except I add some pepper.

I am completely obsessed with this place. It's called "yogurt stop". We have gone here almost everyday this last week. They have great sugar free yogurt, and it's pretty cheap.

I am slowly starting to feel more energetic. Bring on week two!

6 comments:

  1. You're so strong. Not sure I could ever do it. And yes, clementines.. so delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Oakley! I don't know if you remember me from Folsom or not. I am so impressed with your no sugar. I really need to stop eating sugar, but it's so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clementines for Clementine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, no sugar!...you! I can't believe it! More power to you. How are you guys? Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you doing no sugar Oak?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are crazy! No sugar? Are you trying to suck all the fun out of life? Why don't you just get rid of babies and convertibles while you're at it?! Whatev.

    (You know I'm just jealous because I could never do it.)

    ReplyDelete